Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Examining the First Player's Named to the All-American Bowl

Ronald Powell - One of the most heavily recruited players in the country. Has tremendous confidence bordering on cockiness. But, its that confidence that will allow him to play early in his career. I suspect USC will end up with him.

Lache Seastrunk - Tremendous speed, Tremendous Vision. Small, but very explosive. The top back in the country. I have a feeling he will end up at LSU due to his ties to the area.

Shakim Phillips - Just committed to BC. A coup for the coaching staff. They haven't had such a big-time receiver in quite some time. I expect him to play early.

Random Notes:

Kyle Prater, previously committed to USC, will visit Illinois and Oklahoma. I think Ron Zook ends up beating out Pete Carroll.

C.J. Federwicz is my top tight end in the nation. He is now planning on visiting Iowa and Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment